Welcome to StratoVista
Take Control of Your Inbox
Are you buried in email? Would you like to have all of your contacts and appointments available anytime and anyplace? How about effortlessly sharing photos, documents, notes and schedules with family, friends and colleagues? Like a lot of people we struggled with all of these problems, so we did something about it. We built StratoVista, a whole new way to organize and manage all of your stuff.
StratoVista runs on your computer, like Outlook or Lotus Notes, but it provides powerful features that they don't. For example, StratoVista gives you full "in the cloud" access to your data through Google's Web Services. Google Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Blogger, and Picasa are all great services - and they're free! read more
StratoVista is designed to be to Google Web Services, what Outlook is to Exchange Server. Combining the richness and powerful features of a desktop application with Web services will better help you organize, manage and securely share your information with coworkers, friends, and family members, no matter where they are located.
StratoVista is a collaborative tool capable of managing virtually any type of data – emails, notes, application files, appointments, contacts, Web pages, RSS feeds and more - easily and logically using a "data canvas" we call a Topic. One of the biggest benefits of doing this is the ability to easily find what you’re looking for when you want it. After all, you can’t use, or share, your information until you find it first. And when you do, StratoVista makes collaborating with your friends and colleagues possible with just a few simple clicks of your mouse.
There's been a dizzying pace of innovations on the Internet with new sites, services and social networking over the past ten years. But for the vast majority of people email remains the single most important means of Internet communication and collaboration. It will probably remain so for the foreseeable future. Why? Because it's simple, it's familiar and it works. There are problems with email, of course. The first problem with email it that there's way too much it, and most of it is junk. The other problem with email is that it's alone, which is to say that it exists on an island - in separate world, removed from your other data. We wondered why. Why can't you blend all of your information - emails, contacts, appointments, websites, files - in a single place, or on a single "data canvas"?
StratoVista’s was designed from top to bottom with this in mind and we provide several tools to make this a very simple and easy thing to achieve. The tools we provide are “layered” throughout StratoVista and include:
1) The Email Download Controller, which lets you downloads only those emails that meet certain criteria that you define and then it leaves the rest of your emails on the server (just in case you want them later), or will delete them from the server if you prefer.
2) The Topic Creation Feature, which lets you create a 'data canvas' that automatically collects emails from a specific sender and/or with a specific subject, and places them in one easy to find location. But this is only the beginning of what you can do with the Topics. You can use Topics to create a single place to find everything about a person, place, thing or idea – their emails, contact information, websites, documents, appointments, RSS Feeds and more.
3) And the Compass, which takes the highest priority information, as you define it, and puts it all on a single screen.
With StratoVista - Google Edition v1.0 you don't have to choose between living in the cloud or on the desktop - you can have the best of both worlds.
So, are you ready to get your Internet life more organized? We think we can help.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 6
- 1.0 GHz processor
- 500 MB RAM
- 100 MB of hard-disk space